Tuesday 27 August 2013

And today's gelcolor choice is.....

My Chihuahua Bites

A real classic OPI color that translates perfectly into OPI Gelcolor.  It goes on nicely with very little pull-back and two coats gives good coverage.  On me it looks pinky red but on other people it can look more reddy red if that makes sense.  I know it will to OPI lovers!!  This is a super popular color with our clients and the name always gets a giggle.  


I painted both hands myself.  Bit proud of that!!  Years of practice as I have worn polish since grade three.  Seems a bit odd looking back and thinking of someone that young with long red nails at school but yep, that was me.  Also weird my nails were longer then!  But I just see that as a sign of being a hard worker <giggle>.


No comments:

Post a Comment